Reusable Kids cloth face mask with anti-microbial fabric
These reusable kids fabric/cloth face masks will keep kids protected and they will protect you.
Breathable, Reusable, Comfortable, Adaptive face masks for Kids
Our reusable masks are categorised as barrier masks as per the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
Washable Antimicrobial Fabric
This mask aims to serve as a barrier mask to complement the protection measures and the rules of social distance, never being able to override the protection measures and the rules of social distance, fundamental for Covid-19 control.
Note: These images are representative – you are ordering a plain green mask as per digital design image
Features of kids fabric face masks:
Multilayers microfilament fabrics
High Breathable: 10,8 l / min PRC
Filter up to 71% very fine particles ( ≥ 3 mícrons )Active Fabric Treatment
Anti-Microbial / Anti- Bacterial / Anti-Fungal Creates a Bacteriostatic, Fungistatic and Algistatic barrier
Covid-19 Masks Approved
Tips for Use of Re-usable Kids Cloth Face Masks :
- Before putting on your face mask shall always be followed by a full hand disinfection procedure.
- Used mask shall always be discarded when it is no longer needed or in-between procedures
- Used masks are considered highly contaminated.
- Before use: wash your mask following recommendations are essential:
- Do not touch the mask by the wearer’s fingers/hands;
- Remove your mask from behind ears elastics;
- Disinfected (complete hand disinfection) your hands after removing the mask
- Wash your mask with regular soap at 60°C max.
- The used mask must be discarded when it is no longer needed or in-between procedures
The World Health Organization (WHO) says that while wearing a mask can help to limit the spread of some respiratory diseases, it is not enough to stop all infections. The best precautions are simple: wash your hands frequently, try not to touch your face, avoid crowded places and try to stay two meters from other people.
These masks are not for use by health professionals in the exercise of their functions, nor are they a medical device and do not comply with the regulation of surgical masks (Regulation EU / 2017/745) or PPE (Regulation EU / 2016/425).