EcoHydra Alcohol-free Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser with Aloe Vera
EcoHydra hand sanitiser is a fast-acting alcohol-free moisturising hand sanitiser and paraben-free foam Aloe Vera Hand Sanitiser, Delivered as a foam which provides an easy and effective application, the product is extremely gentle on the skin and provides long-lasting protection.
- EcoHydra’s Instant Hand Sanitiser kills 99.9999% of common bacteria whilst moisturising the skin with soothing Aloe Vera, within 15 seconds (up to 40x more than regular hand sanitisers)
- Effective against Norovirus and Coronaviruses
- The alcohol-free formula is up to 1000x more effective at killing germs than the typical high street product
- Dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue, unlike typical alcohol-based products. EcoHydra’s foam antibacterial hand sanitiser dries within seconds and can remain active for up to 4 hours, much longer than regular alcohol hand sanitisers
- Compact 50ml size – hand luggage compliant, first choice for mums – perfect travel hand sanitiser, pops in the bag so you can protect your family from harmful bacteria on the go.
- Suitable for everyone, kinder to the skin, EcoHydra foam antibacterial hand sanitiser is alcohol-free so it won’t damage your skin’s natural integrity and contains moisturising Aloe Vera to keep your skin healthy and fresh
- Ideal for children and sufferers of existing skin irritations
- Suitable for Vegans
- Extensively tested against European regulated test criteria
- Suitable for a school environment, because it is alcohol-free it does not special storage facilities
EcoHydra alcohol-free hand sanitiser: How to use
Apply 0.4 – 0.8ml 1 to 2 squirts and rub over hands fingers and nails for 30 seconds until dry.
With its BASE Technology™ formula that is completely free from alcohol and Triclosan the EcoHydra Hand Sanitiser can be used repeatedly throughout the day with no damaging effects to the skin’s integrity or pH level, making it suitable for regular use as well as highly effective.
The product quickly air-dries naturally leaving no trace liquid or sticky residue and continues to actively fight germs, unlike alcohol-based products.
Download MSDS HERE
Download Technical Bulletin HERE