Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
The non-contact forehead thermometer is a no-touch forehead infrared thermometer is safe, hygienic and easy to use, this digital thermometer is used to detect fever and to avoid cross-infection.
This infrared forehead thermometer is ideal for home use. Ideal and easy to use with babies, children and adults.
“Normal” body temperature is 37°C, however, this can vary from person to person and a child’s body temperature can vary between 36°C and 37.5°C. If high temperature persists, or worsens, or other symptoms develop that you are concerned about, seek medical advice. Temperature is not the only indication of illness. If your child seems unwell, whether or not they have a high temperature, seek medical advice. Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Non-touch/ non-contact thermometer for detecting fever
- High precision infrared sensor
- High Definition display
- Ergonomic design
- Display accuracy±0.1℃
- 1s Fast Measurement
- High-Temperature warning
- Scratch-resistant curved lenses
- Large LCD display, easy to use, displays modes, temperature and battery power. The LCD helps in reading results in the dark.
- Memory last 32 measurements
- Mode: Forehead mode
- Measurement Unit: ℃
- Calculation Range: 32℃-42.2℃
- ±0.2℃ (35℃-42℃)
- ±0.3℃ (32℃-34.9℃ and 42.1℃-42.2℃)
- Dimension: 144mm x 101mm x 26mm
- Battery: 2× AAA Batteries (DC3V)
- Weight: 88g without batteries
Larger quantities of the non-contact device are available please fill in the form below and our product specialist will be in touch – Please note these are only available for delivery in Ireland
If you are purchasing for a hospital, nursing or care home, GP practice, Dental practice, Pharmacy or similar Healthcare provider you may be eligible for temporary zero VAT rate on PPE. Please contact us directly and we can arrange to process the order without applying VAT